The time has flown by since I last updated the blog. I am pretty good about getting something up every week. It seems in the last 3 weeks I (Jenny) have picked up some extra things which in turn is keeping me pretty busy.
With starting my own business in Wildtree, being an Awana leader, babysitting for a family part time, working as a spit sucker, and being a mom and a wife all in a week sure makes it go fast! When I was working full time I felt busy. I never would have guessed working part time would make my life so much more busy. It’s a good busy for sure. I still get to set what I want my days to be like. Sophie and I are having fun since she is with me pretty much on my days off from the dental office. Marco and Sophie get to spend some one on one time when I am doing tastings for Wildtree and doing Awana. Over all we are enjoying our family life and seeing Sophie become an individual!
Here are some photos to show you what has gone on the last few weeks.
Sam’s club had the perfect chair for Sophie. The only thing is I don’t think we could fit it in our 660 sq. foot house.
Eli and Sophie playing dress up!
Cousins who don’t look anything a like, but love being together!
Sophie still loves her bath times! She figured out how to splash the water. Now mom gets wet!
And we all thought we had bad hair days!
Dad and Sophie enjoying the fall days of carving pumpkins. They turned out well. My favorite one is Winnie the Pooh!
We have figured out toes are fun to suck one! Along with sippy cups.
The Berners, Scullions, and our family went to Eugster’s for the first time! The kids had fun petting the animals and going through the corn maze. Sophie liked petting the goats!