Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Summer Fun!

Cousins having some fun!  They put on my shoes, borrowed some purses and were ready to do some errands!  It’s fun seeing them get into playing “pretend”.

DSCN6297DSCN6311

Eli and Sophie loved to pretend to cook food by cutting the play-doh up with a knife and giving it to each other. They would pray first then pretend to eat it.

DSCN6322

Sophie uses every ounce of day light she can get to be outside.  We have done many playground trips lately.  Along with a lot of climbing, spinning, and saying WEEEEEE…..as we go down the slides.  We love summer!

DSCN6327DSCN6331

DSCN6343

There’s this train track right next to the park and Sophie loves to walk it.  She says, “train sleeping” to reassure her that it’s not coming.

DSCN6352DSCN6365

DSCN6354DSCN6356DSCN6357DSCN6360

Yes, Mom finally gets to be in some pictures!  Why is it that we moms are always behind the camera?  Maybe it’s because we want to capture every part of our little ones lives.

We had a fun time having our first picnic of the year.  I can’t wait for many more!

DSCN6372DSCN6381

DSCN6383

I thought these photos would give you all a laugh.  The expression on Sophie’s face reminds me of all us women who say, “ we must work out, even if we don’t feel like it”, or “how do we possibly do that”?  

I have started to work out to a 10 to 20 minute video and to allow me to do that I get Sophie involved.  This morning we got up and she looked at me and said, “mama exercise”? What a motivator!!!

DSCN6406DSCN6407

I’m so pretty!

DSCN6391

Look at me!  I’m a fireman! It was pure joy for her to sit in the driver seat of a fire truck or siren truck as she calls them.

DSCN6411DSCN6410

First golf lesson! 

DSCN6423

To end the day, who shows up?  Bucky!!!  High fives were a must! 

DSCN6425DSCN6427