Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

August has come and is almost gone!


Oh... how we are going to miss the summer months. I'll have to get more creative with arts and crafts when the snow comes and it's too cold to be outdoors. For now! We will enjoy every moment we can. One of those things are playing with bubbles!


Marco, Sophie and I got in the car and took a trip to Lake Geneva last weekend. When we arrived we found it was pretty busy and figured it was the most popular time to go there. It was hard to be in the downtown area with a toddler. So, we ventured out to Delavan to a petting zoo. It was great! You were able to go into a big area and pet all kinds of animals. Sophie, being the animal lover she is, thought it was the greatest thing! (If you know me at all, you will understand how humorous I think God is by giving me a child who loves animals. I don't know how long we will be able to hold out by not having a pet! )
Here are some photos of the petting zoo!




This is Sophie talking to mom on the phone while mom was leaving work. She loves to jabber!
It's great though to hear her try to communicate and be like mom and dad!
I don't think it will be so cute when she's 15 and we are trying to keep her off the phone. For right now, we will savor the moment.
Eli came over for a play date with Sophie. We had fun eating lunch outside and playing in the water. There's a cute video at the end of them playing together. Eli had the giggles!