Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Finally! Spring!

 

It’s been great to be able to break out of our 660 square foot house and enjoy some fresh air! Any chance we get we are outside playing and seeing what fun things we find in the yard.

Birds and squirrels have been the favorites so far along with bubbles and the toy bike. Sophie loves to take cruises around the block in her bike. She waves at every car that goes by and says

“HI” really loud. What a social butterfly!

DSCN4507DSCN4510DSCN4512DSCN4503

I was washing up some potatoes for dinner one night and Sophie was wanting to help. So I handed her a potato and she played with it for awhile. She thought is was the greatest thing.

I asked myself why kids have so many toys when a box and a potato satisfies them!

Sophie loves her Uncle Alan! He comes around on the weekends and Sophie makes sure she gets some quality time with him. She will bring a book to him and won’t take no for an answer.

Of course Uncle Alan would never say no to that!

DSCN4522DSCN4528

The three little musketeers! We have fun getting together and having play dates. It’s a blessing we can raise our kids together.

Eli is waiting for baby Owen to get older so he has another boy to play with.

DSCN4518

Sophie is starting to play dress up and playing house!!!!! Like mother like daughter. Last week I brought out the cradle Bob and Cheryl built for me for my baby dolls. It’s fun to

see my daughter play with it. She likes to feed the babies and give them hugs. I always knew ( me mom ) would be able to play house again!

DSCN4556DSCN4531DSCN4533

When the kids wake up from their afternoon naps, Sophie likes to get into Eli’s bed. It’s so cute. They talk in their baby language to each other.

They both will play in the pack’n play until I say the words “snack time”!

DSCN4568

We hope you all have a great Easter! I know our blessings in life come from a living Father and Savior! Happy Easter!