Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

The start of 2011!!!

"Don't I look soooooo cute?" Well my mom and dad think so!


Cousins having fun in the tub! They do pretty good keeping the water in the tub.
Sophie loves daddy's computer. She is not suppose to be touching it, but this is what happens when mom is doing the dishes and Sophie is learning to pull herself up on things. Had to take a picture of her being naughty!

Great Grandma Breunig and Sophie at the yearly Breunig Christmas gathering.
Aunt Laura got crayons for Eli but Sophie had to get in on the fun. She loved to try to eat them!

Grandpa Tony came for a visit! They got along pretty well!

They had their snuggle time!
Eli and Sophie were gifted a blow up sled from Grandpa! They had fun riding in it even if they didn't go outside!

Sophie is growing up too fast! She is now walking with the help of her toy.
I guess people weren't kidding when they say you blink and it's gone! I am glad for technology to help me remember these moments.