Mom…do you think these smiles will help me get my own way?
Hmmmm????
Marco ate hot wings at Steak and Lube. Of course with their hottest sauce. Supposedly, the menu said Marco needed to sign a waiver before eating them, but he never was brought anything to sign. Come to find out we had a waiter who just started. Good thing Marco can handle hot sauce and didn’t pass out or keel over! Our waiter may have been in trouble. He ate them all with out a problem He said and I quote…”These are a joke”. What is too hot for Marco????….NOTHING!!
Does anyone know where Sophie is? This is how she likes to fall asleep. Buried under her blanket with her feet up in the air. A little nerve racking for mom, but she makes sure Sophie is breathing.
This is Sophie’s salon chair. The Bumbo seat! She requested pig tales today. She tips mom very well…..
Sophie had fun helping me make lunch today. She enjoyed taking out the spoons in the jar and throwing them. I guess you can never be too young to learn how to cook!
Dad surprised mom with a Dairy Queen cake for her birthday! I know next birthday I will definitely have to share with her. She was intrigued. I am thinking I have a ice cream cake lover!