Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Jenny’s fun day with the kids!

Sophie and her funny face! I guess I must have startled her when I took it. Either way, the pig tales make her cute!

DSCN2335

We have a talented daughter on our hands. She holds her bottle with her foot. Like I said before, she is one independent child!

DSCN2338

We went for a walk today. Eli was being such a great cousin and helping mom plug her. I don’t know if he really was trying to be nice and sooth her or if he didn’t want to hear her babbling anymore. Either way, they make a great cousin team!

DSCN2344

Sophie is now able to hold herself up in a sitting position. Not for a long time, but enough for mom to capture the photos. Grandma Barb…she looks like she is ready to get in a saddle! What do you think?

DSCN2353

Do you know how moms say their babies have a fussy time an hour before bed or around dinner time? My little Sophie has smiley times! I know, I know…don’t rub it in you say! She gets in this “funny tired” stage were she is all smiles and laughs. It’s great! The video below shows that!

DSCN2347