Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sophie's Doctors appointment

Sophie had her doctor's appointment on Thursday. She is doing what she's supposed to be doing. Growing and staying healthy! She weighed in at 7 lbs and 12 Oz. She grew an inch more from birth, which I can tell because her clothes are fitting her better. Soon, I think she'll be growing out of some outfits. It's a sad thought for mom, because her baby is growing faster than she wants. I now have a small understanding of what other moms are saying when they blink and their kids are grown. Sophie is only three weeks old, but I am wondering were those weeks went?
Marco and I are enjoying every moment with her. God had been good and faithful to us! I believe God gives us children so we can have glimps on what God wants with us. We are His children and He desires a close, tight relationship with us. Unconditional love is what I have for Sophie, and God has that for all of us! Amazing!!!
Here are some photos we have taken through out the week.