Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

One week old!


I can't believe it, but a week came and went. It's true how days and hours all blend together when a baby comes into our lives. I constantly find myself asking Marco what day it is. So, today I dug out a calendar and started writing down my schedule. I never had to do that until now. Yes, I will admit to you all who told me that would happen...IT'S TRUE!!!
Sophie has had trouble distinguishing days and nights. She loves taking long naps during the day and thinks it's fun to be a night owl. Luckly, I get a nap in during the day to catch up on sleep. Hopefully she will grow out of that soon. ( I know I'm not the first mom to wish that )
As you can see from the photo the couch has been my main central location this past week. Sophie loves to eat. I am nursing, so it takes longer for her to feed than using a bottle.
Thanks to all who have helped us out with meals. We have enjoyed the yummy food and it's been really nice not having to think what to make for dinner.