The time is coming fast! Some days it feels like the pregnancy has gone by really fast and then it seems like I've been in this condition for a long time. I am sure I'm not the only woman to feel this way. I am still able to work ok. I am blessed of not being huge and I don't get too many swollen ankles throughout the week. I do have a husband that does a good job of taking care of me! I have felt and seen myself get into the "nesting" stage. I pretty much have things put in their place and am ready to have a baby to use them. I was very grateful for the baby shower that was given to me by Laura and Megan. It was overwhelming with all the gifts people gave to us. It definitely helps. The photos below show me at 34 weeks and of dad putting together the stroller and car seat. It only took him 10 minutes. I was very impressed. We'll keep you posted if anything happens!