Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Doctors appointment at thirteen weeks

Well, we have survived the first three months of pregnancy! I didn't think the tiredness and nausea would go away. Unlike other women that sometimes can stick around their entire pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I still love to take naps! So far I haven't noticed any cravings for certain foods. I am sure Marco is ok with that since I am not sending him out in the middle of the night. Popsicles seem to quench my thirst and to satisfy the little ones hunger. I am excited to see our little one grow, but not so excited on how my clothes will get bigger! Thank you all who are thinking and praying for us. We have so many family and friends in different parts of the world and it's means a lot to us for those who inquire on how we are doing. God Bless! We will keep you posted.

Everything went well, heartbeat was 157, there was no ultrasound today.